Friday, February 19, 2010

Dragon Age Origins How To Get Into The Wolf Lair Problem With Tome Of Arcane Technique In Dragon Age Origins?

Problem with tome of arcane technique in dragon age origins? - dragon age origins how to get into the wolf lair

I've got my hands on a copy of the band ant technical secrets will not let me use it to increase my stats. In play-through on my second, so I know how to use it, but do not let me. I'm trying to get the radial menu, in the drinking (which he has always been), and seems both copies of the volume of physical technique is still there, but not mysterious. I tried to take the inventory screen, highlight and select the application, but not allow me to use. What?

I use the duplicate items can not be a handful, if that's my problem

1 comment:

mr_j526 said...

It is unlikely that the problem you have two books in the same place in your inventory, this can lead to problems if a single application. Simply move the books of the physical part of the waste for a short time with the other books.

Post a Comment