Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menstrual Thigh Pain Why Am I Having Pain In My Lower Right Abdomen And The Pain Is Radiating Into Top Of My Thigh.?

Why am I having pain in my lower right abdomen and the pain is radiating into top of my thigh.? - menstrual thigh pain

A few weeks ago I had a bloody mal 2 I'm only 28 and I assumed it was a hemmor. It's time for my time and I've seen 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I had a pregnancy test, even though my tubes are connected. It was neg for 4 or 5 days, I felt cramps in the abdomen on the right side particularlly. The pain shoots to the front of my thighs right in the middle. I take anti-inflammatory and pain disappears. Do you have any ides what is happening. I write my menstrual pain, but have not yet begun. Please help!

2 comments:

herballi... said...

Hey there,
I do not know the blood, you can ask a doctor, could be a sign of an ulcer or something more serious.
Pain, but was a muscle problem. A group called the iliopsoas (sore-ee-oh-so-AZ) from the inner surface of the basin, the inside of the thigh. It is possible that pressure on the nerves and makes the spread of pain.

For a real problem, a doctor, especially if the problem worse. If the problem is a muscle, to find a therapist very professional massage.

CAT said...

I have too often. I had my annual Pap test, and everything is in order. My doctor says it's perfectly normal, especially after he witnessed an ovary at the time, eggs and published during the operation, it is done a woman. He said that the ovary was so angry and inflamed you, no wonder he has pain in our stomach. My pain is in line with the hair, when the leg in the lower right corners and I have a pain in the thigh as well.

Post a Comment