Friday, February 12, 2010

Small Electronics Projects Including Pcb I Need A List Of Projects Which I Can Do In Electronics And/or Communication, For My 2nd Year Undergrad. Coll.?

I need a list of projects which i can do in electronics and/or communication, for my 2nd year undergrad. coll.? - small electronics projects including pcb

Kim goes in meinem 2 Year of engineering education bachelor
Do I have to start doing small projects for my industry-focused,
My store is "electronic communication"

I have a frnd whos arm "car", if my project can atleast a combination of self-exploitation, or otherwise, to do electronic and / or communication!

or I can give you some of the projects?
must be simple, but impressive, and not too complicated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vehicle Finder to your car in the parking lot.

Automatic garage door opener that receives the signal and responds to the garage without a driver ping button presses.

Max / Min temperature display so you can understand how hot / cold, while the vehicle is parked (for the material can be stored in the vehicle important). It would be restored, perhaps too long compared to short-term measures or the history of measurements over time.

Interior light blinks on the remote control to find a car at night in parking lots.

Break the light of a rapid deceleration (leave this behind him, who stands up / slow down) very quickly.

Post a Comment