Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures Of Brazilan Women I Had A Bad Day With My Friends.. :[[?

I had a bad day with my friends.. :[[? - pictures of brazilan women

My two best friends take care of me I knew the last time we hung awlsy every weekend, but now the girl picture.i launched in Brazil with the new girl a few times, but this last weekend went to a party with them and they ignored me the whole time and took pictures without me! and now she sits at lunch with the new girl, then two others came and told him to come with them and left me .. how to know better than me, and not fast .. and all mmoved me myspoace share in the top friends and in front of me!
IM SOO angry and sad now .. What shall I do tomorrow? and make my day, I heard worse thayt this guy and I did not like how I like itIKED him in sooo sad today: i need to save (

2 comments:

wonderme... said...

Probably like it because it is new and different. Once she is old news, is likely to start attention to you. Tell them how you feel, without despair. They do not yet understand that you feel the difference.

Feng said...

U've do something that she did not like. the 2 best friends U SHLD are rumors in ur back
solve the problem, ask them why

Post a Comment