Tuesday, January 19, 2010

39 Weeks Pregnant Stop Working 39 Weeks Pregnant - Swine Flu Scare - I Teach In A Public School - Should I Stop Working?

39 weeks pregnant - swine flu scare - I teach in a public school - should I stop working? - 39 weeks pregnant stop working

I teach in a school near DC with a large population of students from other countries (especially Mexico). In addition, the large number of students from our school who are in daily contact with (more than 3000's). Since I am 39 weeks pregnant, I can not help feeling as if they should stay at home to protect me and the child of the possibility of infection of swine flu. Is that something you should discuss with your doctor and a medical reason no longer works? I have no license for the left, so if I was in the last week before the baby must be paid for the holiday. It would be unfortunate (because we need $), but I can not let the cost of the health of me and the baby. Ideas?

6 comments:

Casey Hester said...

Personally, yes. I think you should stop working ... not because of the alarm of swine flu, but .... is 39 weeks of pregnancy. Haha. It takes some time to relax! One week's salary will not make a big difference.

Brianna's Mommy said...

If you catch him at this stage, the immunity is transferred to your baby. While you are a healthy adult, your immune system must be able to fight as if sick, if you get it. It is a bit of a risk, but only if they had no complications during pregnancy and that you are healthy, otherwise it would be too risky for the bird flu virus is exposed to normal.

jesskaru... said...

Working in a school, if I were you, definitely take off!
Many students go to school, even if they are ill
Sometimes, because their parents want you / they also require
You should try some free time I have received
Breathe Theres a lot of things in the air can cause problems not only of swine flu, I'm free during the week

Robbie B said...

I would definitely stay at home! If not for you then good for babies. If you fall ill, there is a possibility of a cure, but if a child is sick: the effects of flu most likely that the child would die. I want to talk to a doctor immediately before the final decision. Be sure and we hope that your child has a life of joy. Congratulations on your baby =)

Booda39 said...

I think not want to miss, a pay-week and 40 hours after the payment is a big problem today! However, no danger. I would like to take this week in the last time. In addition, it will take some time to relax and some last minute baby stuff. Just try to reduce, to what we can compensate for what can be lost. Good luck with your words!

Booda39 said...

I think not want to miss, a pay-week and 40 hours after the payment is a big problem today! However, no danger. I would like to take this week in the last time. In addition, it will take some time to relax and some last minute baby stuff. Just try to reduce, to what we can compensate for what can be lost. Good luck with your words!

Post a Comment