Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blueprints To Building A Rabbit Hutch What Department Of The City Has The Blueprints For Local Residences?

What department of the city has the blueprints for local residences? - blueprints to building a rabbit hutch

And the difficulty of obtaining a copy of the plans of the house (Santa Barbara), my city (average) to? It is a beautiful old house in a very elegant and I would do it again in a country that they have acquired to do. If you have done this or something similar? What were your experiences?

3 comments:

Charles C said...

First, you might be surprised that most plans do not comply, the individual properties. Most are destroyed or returned to their owners after the review and approval. Then these plans are the property of their respective owners. Think about it, if you are an architect does not pay for the use of design? And if the owner or developer pays for these plans do not belong to them?

Jewls said...

You can ask your advisor or the IRS. I know where I pay my taxes with a flat space for the amount of land he owns. I do not know if your house though. Try to see.

Patricia C said...

I've tried, but I had no right of access. They said they alone could see the planes were the owners and contractors who were hired to work there.

Post a Comment