Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sandra Teen Blogspot Will You Help Me With My Group Of Friends? Teen Girl Prob.?

Will you help me with my group of friends? teen girl prob.? - sandra teen blogspot

Well, I'm a teenager, and it is more common every day ...

I have many friends that I absolutely love it! But a group bassicaly all my classes (names have been changed) Krystal, Meagan, Sandra and Dennis. They are all four super-duper good friends all the time to go and stuff. Currently, I am much better with friends and Krystal Meagan, however.

This is called the Fantastic Four and still feel, four, and so on, and sometimes I feel a little left out, and I accompanied my best, best friend to you at this time.

More recently, however, Meagan and Krystal branching, so that Sandra Dillon) plus one (but no tests or checks. So, I like it when only me and Krystal Meagan, but do not in fact the result of friendship.

Yo, Meagan and Sandra go on the computer with joy, and when Sandra, I do not feel about this group, but with my best friend is also better on the computer.

I think most people want him only ventMeon and thank you if you read this, if I to give advice that would be great! and please remember, all four people are very nice and funny friends, Arent they purposfully rude at all, and never was.

7 comments:

bev said...

When I'm myself around my friends, I'm also excluded. It's okay, though. hold his head high, not too hard (too aggressive) bestie of all this, and every friend of his. be treated equally. If you want to leave, too bad for them, they threw the chance to be friends with someone like you. You said you had lots of friends? Well, where are they? in their classes, they concentrate on their studies, and if not, look for these four friends and all! :)

Aubri said...

I know exactly how you feel ... What happens to me, literally ... but encourage leaders in their audition, the choir ... I have other friends who, when I am lonely, may be referred ... . and have better than a large group of friends, because then on, they can go for advice, too!

smileyfa... said...

The same thing happened to me and my best friend, and we have a best friend, but I also think you should talk to your best friend and tell him how you feel and if it is a true friend (like me) to to understand if and Shell can still feel the same way, but try to go out with her and u want to say not to be with him

Noomtsev... said...

I can help. Give me your number of friends and I go to the bottom of them.

Diamond said...

I think you should try to the best of friends with Sandra and Dennis.

butterfl... said...

You should time it with the feeling that you spend the right person / s.You 're not funny. Since you are a good friend of Krystal Meagan and you have to accept what he decides. Please note that your best friend is always there for you, because it's part of being a best friend. You can always go with them without having to leave is to simply ask if you are good and from there everything happens for a reason. I hope this helps you decide what to do. =)

butterfl... said...

You should time it with the feeling that you spend the right person / s.You 're not funny. Since you are a good friend of Krystal Meagan and you have to accept what he decides. Please note that your best friend is always there for you, because it's part of being a best friend. You can always go with them without having to leave is to simply ask if you are good and from there everything happens for a reason. I hope this helps you decide what to do. =)

Post a Comment