Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feline Urinary Tract Infection Does My Cat Still Have A Feline Urinary Tract Infection?

Does my cat still have a feline urinary tract infection? - feline urinary tract infection

My cat is almost two years came and went in the litter for about two weeks and have very little urine at a time. There was blood, and she did not cry, but I took her to the vet anyway. You have no X-rays and said it was clear that the stones in the bladder or kidneys so he thought he had a urinary tract infection. She sent me home with clavamox and said to give him for 2 weeks twice a day. It was pretty good, while she was at home, but I did a week ago yesterday and now has been renewed. Do you think that you may still have an infection? What should I do?

3 comments:

Elaine M said...

It may take up to 4 weeks of antibiotics to some cats. if there is still this, there must be even longer. Your vet and describe what is happening, and ask whether an antibiotic that could be stronger. She needs amoxicillian May azithromyacin or.

Mabel B said...

Maybe sometimes when a cat contracting a urinary tract infection are the times always among them. I had a cat, which was used to obtain it and the vet told me, dass

Claire said...

Tell the vet to be happening more and more perscribe antibiotics. I hope he recovers soon.

Post a Comment